Google I/O 2014

March 26, 2014


Link copied to clipboard
By Billy Rutledge, Director of Developer Relations

Today we launched the Google I/O 2014 website at google.com/io. Play with the experiment, get a preview of this year's conference, and continue to follow the Google Developers blog for updates on the event.

Registration:

Now, on to what I know you're waiting to hear about most. A month ago, we mentioned that this year’s registration process would be different. You won't need to scramble the second registration opens, as we will not be implementing a first-come-first-served model this year. Instead, registration will remain open from April 8 - 10 and you can apply any time during this window. We'll randomly select applicants after the window closes on April 10, and send ticket purchase confirmation emails shortly thereafter.

So sit back, relax, sleep in, and visit the Google I/O website from April 8-10 when the registration window is open. For full details, visit our Help page.

I/O Extended & Live:

If you can't make it to San Francisco, or would just rather experience I/O on your own schedule, we'll be bringing I/O to you in two ways. Watch the livestream of the keynote and sessions from the comfort of your home or office. Or, attend an I/O Extended event in your area. More details on these programs will be available soon.

We're working hard to make sure Google I/O 2014 is the best I/O yet. We hope to see you in June!

Billy Rutledge, Director of Developer Relations

Posted by Louis Gray, Googler